The Philips Image Guided Therapy Devices Academy mission is to support you through your interest in Philips Image Guided Therapy Devices, translating applicable skills in the clinical setting into confidence with personalized care solutions. Philips Image Guided Therapy Devices Academy delivers strategically valuable educational programs to meet your evolving needs in improving quality of life for your patients.
For Peripheral Vascular customers, we offer live courses led by leaders in the field, personalized peer-to-peer training, self-paced distance learning, and comprehensive educational opportunities in the following subject areas:
- Foundational atherectomy in PAD
- Foundational IVUS in AV Access
- Foundational IVUS in Deep venous disease
- Foundational IVUS in PAD (lower extremity)
- Foundational IVUS in Peripheral (AAA, EVAR)
- Advanced concepts of IVUS in Deep venous disease
- Advanced concepts of IVUS in Peripheral (AAA/EVAR)
- Advanced concepts in PAD and CLI
2023 ELIITE Vascular Summit - Leading the way optimizing solutions
Attendees had the opportunity to experience holographic technology, participate in hands-on cadaveric training, and engage with physician colleagues on best practices in the management of complex PAD, DVD, and CLTI patients.
Special thanks to our faculty and course directors Dr. Erin Murphy and Dr. Peter A. Schneider for educating physicians on how to optimize long term patient care with Philips technology.
Access our calendar of live upcoming courses below for registration.